Friday, July 9, 2010

2 weeks left

Leaving Yei for Wadupe again! Ena is feeling much better I think, although she is completely full of sugar. It has been raining nonstop and I am not looking forward to the journey in the rain but that is ok! Please be praying for the next two weeks. It breaks my heart to think of leaving these kids but I am so very grateful for this experience. God has been showing me so much of Himself and sometimes I find myself overwhelmed with His goodness. We are still figuring out ways to provide the girls with some money for school. Please pray for this as well because giving is very tricky, and we want to do it the right way. Education and healthcare are the two most basic needs here, so pray that the school building process will go smoothly. You all are in my thoughts and prayers so very often!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment